“Tell me and I’ll forget.
Show me and I may remember.
Involve me, and I’ll learn.” Anonymous
What is the impact of Business Literacy™ personally and professionally?
Business Literacy™ Can Be A Core Value—it’s also a defining behavior! All this relates to attitude and behavior within your organization.
Literacy includes competency in all business communications, presentations and writing skills as they apply to creating a corporate strategy, promoting a business message or drafting a memo.
• Literacy includes the associates’ pace of reading and comprehension.
• Literacy directly affects the quality of internal communications, which reduces errors and heightens clarity.
• Literacy includes practiced and encouraged interpersonal skills like courtesy, manners, tolerance and awareness. It can be learned through an effective human relationship style development program.
• Literacy directly affects productivity and results of the entire company.
Coaching and Virtual Mastermind Groups™ (VMP) are a short-cut to the outcome you seek.
What is your recipe for Intelligent Follow-up?
It’s all about Relational Communications.
Follow up is a pothole on the road to success!
Intelligent Follow-Up has to do with several things. Follow these easy steps to confidence and results:
• Know that follow up is a process. It is the ultimate connect-the-dots game.
• Keep your awareness fine tuned—Know why you are you making the contact in the first place. (E.g. Introduce yourself, ask a question, find out who’s in charge.)
• What is your intention when you pick up the phone, write the note, ask for a referral?
• What do you want to accomplish? What is the logical conclusion you can take this process to fulfillment, based on what you can do not what someone else says.
• Think of each contact as a plan unfolding. What is the objective of the plan?
• Do your fact-finding. It will boost your confidence. Have the company information handy before you connect so that you can speak informed to whomever you reach.
• Record how many steps it takes you to get to the next level? Improve that number with different communication techniques like notes, tone of voice, intrigue.
Follow Up and Productivity address the following issues:
- How does procrastination undermine success?
- How can someone overcome procrastination?
3 steps to measurable results:
• RISK management issues (fear)
• DECISION MAKING Poor priority scale (make a mistake, reprisal, criticism) Practice, practice, practice!
• CREATIVITY It’s not where you start, it’s where you finish.
Do you know where your company shines and where the gaps are? We can provide objective feedback. Please use the form below:
Error: Contact form not found.